Details of Activities performed
LIST OF ACTIVITIES
|ACTIVITIES 2011-12||ACTIVITIES 2012-13||ACTIVITIES 2013-14|
|ACTIVITIES 2014-15||ACTIVITIES 2015-16|
- National Population Education Project (NPEP) activities as approved by NCERT for the year 2016-17
- Gender Sensitization among the Pre-service Trainees of the D.El.Ed course in DIETs of West Bengal.
- Data Base & Computing Technology for Teacher Education under CSSTE.
- Research Methodology Course for Teacher Educators in DIET & SCERT (WB)
- Diploma in Pre School Education (DPSE)
- School Leadership Development Programme (SLDP) in West Bengal under RMSA.
- Teacher Training on “ICT in Education”
- Teacher Training under RMSA
- Around 14000 Teachers have taken training on different subjects viz. English, Physical Science, Life Science, Maths in West Bengal
- Around 18000 Teachers have taken training on Inclusive Education & Career Counselling in West Bengal
- Development of Mathematics Laboratory Manual for Teacher Educators and conducting dissemination workshop.
- Digitization of SCERT ‘s Library
- Digitization of English Teaching –Learning Material
Teacher Education Network (TEN) Project